How to Cook Your Favourite Takeaways at Home: The Food You Like to Eat When You Want to Eat it - at Less Cost and with More Goodness by Carolyn Humphries (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you fancy a curry, Chinese, pizza, or good old fish 'n' chips, thing else will do. In this book you'll find easy to make, great-tasting versions of all your favourite fast foods. The recipes use simple, fresh ingredients to create tasty, well-balanced meals the whole family will enjoy. Many of the recipes are quick and easy eugh to make as great after-work dinners; others take a little longer to prepare and may be better kept for weekends and special occasions. None of them is complicated, all of them taste delicious, and they are much healthier than what you buy on the street. There are plenty of great tips, too, on how to prepare in advance, what to look out for when shopping, how to cut corners to speed things up, and what to keep in your store cupboard. Most of the dishes are freezable, too, so with one lot of preparation you will always be ready to grab a takeaway whenever the mood takes you. Make the easiest and the healthiest: - Tandoori Chicken with Baked Vegetable Pilau -Mixed Sushi - Pad Thai - Sweet and Sour Pork with Egg Fried Rice - Cheeseburger and all the trimmings - Oven-baked Fish and Chips with minted Mushy Peas - Pizza Napolitana with Italian Salad - Oven-fried Chicken with Corn Cobs and Potato Wedges - and many more. Easy step-by-step instructions for recipes that are simple eugh for vice cooks to handle. - Many of the recipes are quick and easy to make as great afterwork dinners; others take a little longer to prepare and may be better kept for weekends and special occasions. None of them are complicated, all of them taste delicious, and they are much healthier than what you buy on the street. - Plenty of great tips on how to prepare in advance, what to look out for when shopping, how to cut corners to speed things up, and what to keep in your store cupboard
- Author BiographyCarolyn Humphries has been a food writer and editor for many years. She started her career as a chef, but quickly realised she preferred to create food for people to cook at home. Having trained as a journalist, she became a food writer for Woman magazine. She has since written for numerous journals, is the author of over 60 books and has been a consultant, co-writer and editor on many more projects. She is a member both of The Guild of Food Writers and the Institute of Health Promotion and Education. As a busy, working mum she has always needed to feed a hungry family fast and finds the combination microwave a great asset in her kitchen.
- Author(s)Carolyn Humphries
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width173 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.46New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.51
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $31.37Trending at AU $34.39
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.