All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for anyone who has ever encountered an explosive boss, an uncooperative civil servant, hostile clients, arrogant salespeople, or an argumentative family member. This book advises how to recognize when people are attacking you verbally, how to adapt your defence to different types of attack, and how to remain calm and confident and avoid getting upset. Tests, questionnaires and personal development exercises are included.
- Author(s)Alan Houel,Christian Godefroy
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/1997
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleOvercoming Common Problems S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Out-of-print date25/04/2013
- Weight153 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.