All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionPeople around the world have practiced the art of mehndi - or henna tattoos - for centuries. The intricate designs are often worn in conjunction with religious rituals to cultivate good luck and blessings. They're also a popular form of self-expression, offering a beautiful and temporary form of body art. These illustrated step-by-step instructions feature easy-to-follow exercises showing how to combine dots, swirls, ripples, and other patterns into original versions of the traditional patterns. Guidelines include suggestions for combining the simple shapes that form the basic elements of mehndi, a selection of motifs, practice pages with unfinished patterns, many helpful tips, and plenty of samples for coloring.
- Author BiographyJessica Mazurkiewicz's graphic illustrations can be seen in books and magazines, as well as on clothing and dinnerware. She is the author of several Dover titles, including How to Draw Mandalas.
- Author(s)Jessica Mazurkiewicz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.