Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEver dreamed of authoring a book? How to Create & Sell Your Book Through Self-Publish is for anyone looking for the complete guide to creating and selling books for profit. Self-publishing has never been easier or as inexpensive to do as it is today. This is t just ather list of steps of how to get your book published. This book goes into detail of the step-by-step plan to create a passive income stream by writing books for Print on Demand and eBook publishing. Steps include: - Explanation of Kindle Direct Publishing - How to Research Profitable Niches for your Book - Step-by-step Process on How to Write your Book Including Various Tips and Tools to Help You Write your Book - How to Output your Book from Word to a Proper Book Format - How to Get your Book Published - Steps to Launch your Book - Strategies for Getting Reviews - How to Scale Up your Book Business Other topics covered include: - How to create a killer title - How to create (where to create) book covers - How to price your book and more This book will get you started on your path to creating a successful passive income. Get your copy today and t only see your work published, but see your published work working for you.
- Author BiographyJames Girardi born and raised on Long Island. After high school, James served in the U.S. Navy and worked on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier, U.S.S. Coral Sea. After his service, he earned an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts then attended Adelphi University and earned a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. His work career consisted of various jobs then opened his first business in 1999. Ever since, he has been an entrepreneur, a writer, a sailor, a pilot, a husband and father. James still lives on Long Island and enjoys golf, volleyball, billiards, sailing, writing and web design.
- Author(s)James Girardi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.