All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Create a Coaching Culture is a practical guide to developing an effective, efficient coaching culture in your organization. It demonstrates how to empower your workforce to achieve higher performance and greater business results. Specifically tailored to practitioner needs it offers an overview of coaching practice and aligns it clearly with organizational and HR strategy and objectives. Using a combination of practical tools, assessments, scenarios and case studies from best practice it will build your fundamental kwledge and equip you to take action by planning, pitching, and building a scheme. It also offers a complete framework for evaluating benefits and measuring return on investment.
- Author BiographyGillian Jones is co-Managing Director of Emerge, an organizational and behavioural change consultancy, specializing in coaching culture strategy. Gillian has worked both as an executive coach and consultant for over 12 years, supporting organizations to transform their business and empower teams through creating a coaching culture. She is the co-author of 50 Top Tools for Coaching (Kogan Page). Ro Gorell is Managing Director of Ascent2Change Ltd, a talent management and OD consultancy that specializes in coaching organizations to develop all their talent. She is the author of Are They On The Right Bus? The 55-Minute Guide to Talent Management and co-author of 50 Top Tools for Coaching (Kogan Page). Her second book with Kogan Page, Group Coaching was published in 2013.
- Author(s)Gillian Jones,Ro Gorell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHR Fundamentals
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.