Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does even the most expertly designed and deployed training sometimes fail to produce the desired results? Could a poor learning environment be the answer? This issue presents a comprehensive discussion of why and how adults learn. It discusses various instruction methods, their characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, and offers concrete tips and advice on how you can create a winning learning environment in your organization.
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/06/1985
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edited byCat Sharpe Russo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.