All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionEverything You Need To Create the Life of Your Dreams Is Within You! How to Create a Happier Life with the Enneagram blends current psychological research on what makes people happy and effective in their life with centuries-old spiritual practices proven to increase the mind's set point for happiness. It takes you step-by-step through the process to learn the qualities and strengths of your personality to establish your best, most satisfying life. This book was designed to help you answer these questions about happiness: Who Am I? Discover the you behind your personality. Learn how your personality functions at its best and at its worst. Find out how to use this information to create your best life. What is happiness? Learn the three most common happiness myths that make you unhappy and how to end their influence over your life. What do I really want out of life?Understand the motivations that drive us all and how to use this to create your happiest life. What's my emotional style? Learn how you react to stress, challenge and frustration in your relationships. Develop emotional mastery with a simple three-step process that has worked for centuries. How can I have happier relationships? Develop greater social intelligence and strengthen both your personal and professional relationships with simple connection practices. How do I keep my life in balance? Learn to use the internal monitors built into your personality. How do I spot toxic people and situations? Find out how to use the early warning system of your personality to spot trouble before it happens. How can I be my most effective? Use the flow of your personality to be your most effective self at home, work and socially. What are my blind spots that interfere with my happiness and success? Learn to see your most self-defeating behaviors and turn them into your strengths. How do I break my unhappiness habits? Learn simple spiritual practices to establish a lifestyle that promotes happiness. Break your unhappiness habits in 30 to 90 days. BONUS #1: FREE download of our Process Exercises Workbook (101 pps., $19.99 value). BONUS #2: Use our FREE Personality Type Tester ($29.00 value) at www.HowToCreateAHappierLife.com You can create a permenently happy lifestyle within 90 days, with tricks, gimmicks, medications or additional seminars or materials to purchase. Lasting change, a happier life, and a more complete understanding of who you are and how you relate to the world are in your hands!
- Author BiographySpiritual practices have been safely used for thousands of years, and have been proven to work more effectively than medications and traditional therapy at treating depression and anxiety. Jackie Wells Smith first used meditation to help manage stress, but within a month found the depression that had intruded on her life since the age of 14 lifted for the first time -- like walking out of a dark room and into the sunlight. Twenty years passed and this feeling of light has remained. Jackie is a writer and researcher for Wells-Smith Partners, a publishing company she owns with her husband since 2000. She was a human resources director and consultant for more than 20 years, using the Enneagram extensively as a system for evaluating employees for proper placement through personality testing and evaluation (similar to the popular Myers-Briggs System). Her personal struggles led he into investigating the science of personality, combined with proven spiritual practices, to achieve transformative results in her own life. For the last decade she has been writing articles, reports and books on incorporating these practices into your lifestyle to create a happiness mindset. She is a frequent contributor to websites, including her own, at HowToCreateAHappierLife.com, and a popular expert source for other writers. She is also the author of Your Employee Handbook, a provider of employee policy manuals for small businesses in six industry categories.
- Author(s)Jackie Wells Smith
- PublisherWells-Smith Partners, Publishers
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWells-Smith Partners, Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.