All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNessa Joanne Mulholland, aka Marilyn Monroe's . 1 teenage fan, is about to become a big sister - twice over. Her movie-star stepmother, Holly, is very pregnant with twins when, suddenly, B and G (that's Boy and Girl) decide they need to get away from it all. Within hours, Nessa, her dad, Holly, best friend Alexa and tag-along cousin Nat are on a private jet and headed for some rest and relaxation Hawaiian-style. Except that, on hitting the sand, there's t a lot of rest and relaxation to be found. The penthouse apartment they've booked is suddenly unavailable, Holly's blood pressure skyrockets, Nat is bronzed-beach-boy crazy and what's with the three cute guys living upstairs? Laugh! At Nat's crazy antics. (Will Nessa and Alexa really have to chain her to the apartment balcony to keep her out of boy trouble?) Cry! When Nessa meets someone who's had the life-saving operation her mum couldn't have. Sigh! As two gorgeous babies make their way into the world. And applaud! As Nessa finally gets things right for once!
- Author BiographyAllison Rushby is a freelance writer/editor from Brisbane, Australia. She is addicted to the fake cheese stuff on corn chips and loves her three-legged cat Hermoine. (The dog next door ate the other leg.) Educationally speaking, she has a BA in Journalism/Russian and a Graduate Diploma in Editing and Publishing. For money, she prostitutes her writing skills to wedding magazines; for love, she writes fiction and creative non-fiction. All this is a far cry from what she wanted to be when she was five years old - a ballerina with pierced ears.
- Author(s)Allison Rushby
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.