All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Amazon.com bestselling author Cassie Mae comes HOW TO DATE A NERD, the first in a hilarious and heartwarming series of HOW TO books. Next in the series are: HOW TO SEDUCE A BAND GEEK and HOW TO HOOK A BOOKWORM! OMG. OMG. OMG. Hilarious. I heart this book so much. -- Karen Jensen This book is so freaking awesome. I can't wait to read the next one. -- Mary Bean As an adult who reads Young Adult books, this one is refreshing and funny. I want to read Cassie's other books. -- Anymous Zoe has a great pair of legs, perky boobs, and wears exactly what she needs to show it all off. She works hard for the easy sleazy 'you only wish you were me' reputation, burying who she really is-an all-out nerd. The only time Zoe gets to be herself is when she hides under her comforter to read X-Men comics, sending jealousy stabs at everyone who attends Comic-Con. Keeping up her popular rep is too important, and she's so damn insecure to care about the consequences. But when Zoe's sister takes her car for a 'crash and burn into a tree' joyride, her parents get her a replacement. A manual. Something she doesn't kw how to operate, but her next door neighbor Zak sure as heck does. Zak's a geek to the core, shunned by everyone in school for playing Dungeons and Dragons at lunch and wearing Use the Force t-shirts. And Zoe's got it bad for the boy. Only Zak doesn't want Popular Zoe. He wants Geek Zoe. She has to shove her insecurities and the fear of dropping a few rungs on the social ladder aside to prove to Zak who she really is and who she wants to be... if she can figure it out herself.
- Author(s)Cassie Mae,Mae
- PublisherSwoon Romance
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwoon Romance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.