All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is designed to help the reader understand and handle over-aggressive, negative, ineffectual or generally disagreeable people who seem to enjoy making a person's life difficult. The book offers advice on recognizing and out-maeuvring the smoothest talkers, sharpest tongues and biggest fault-finders. It contains workable suggestions for confronting the verbal bully, coping with criticism, negotiating and compromising, or taking on a position of authority so that one gets the most from subordinates. The book teaches the reader to: understand the three main personality types - aggressive, submissive and assertive; handle potential conflict situations; communicate effectively; learning to say ; deal with complaints; motivate others and building a sense of teamwork; and reduce stress levels. Ursula Markham is the author of Hypthink .
- Author BiographyUrsula Markham has many year's experience in training and staff counselling. She is the author of Managing Conflict and other successful books.
- Author(s)Ursula Markham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/02/1998
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.