All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey breathe fire, wield sharp claws, and flap their giant wings. Even the bravest of knights are afraid of dragons. In this helpful book, you will find all the unbeatable tricks for destroying these scary, scaly beasts! With whimsical text and illustrations, How to Defeat Dragons will help kids banish their fearsand have fun doing it! Kids will love these clever tricks and tips for getting rid of dragons.
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.