How to Deliver a TED Talk: Secrets of the World's Most Inspiring Presentations by Jeremey Donovan (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by merrylien
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeliver the presentation of your life - and launch your career. A nprofit dedicated to ideas worth spreading, TED challenges the world's most fascinating thinkers and doers to give the speech of their lives in 18 minutes or less. The more than 14,000 talks on TED.com have been viewed over 1 billion times and include those by such luminaries as Tony Robbins, Dan Pink, and Sheryl Sandberg. Now you can learn how to give a Ted-style talk to achieve your personal and business goals. How to Deliver a Ted Talk provides more than 100 invaluable tips - everything from opening with an explicit statement of audience benefits to framing your idea as an action-outcome response to a question worth asking. Whether you're presenting to an audience of 1 or 1,000, this book is an indispensable resource for any public speaker. Not just for Ted talks, it's a great book for any presentation you have to make. If you want to deeply engage and impress your audience, this is a quick, informative, and brilliant guide. (Peter Bregman, Tedx talker and author of 18 Minutes). Jeremey's advice was key to my successful Ted talk at Tedmed. (Amanda Bennett, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and Executive Editor/Projects and Investigations for Bloomberg News).
- Author BiographyJEREMEY DONOVAN is a TEDx organizer and speaker. He serves as group vice president of marketing at Gartner, Inc., the world's leading information technology research and advisory company with $1.6 billion in annual revenue.
- Author(s)Jeremey Donovan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRichard St. John
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.