All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFind inspiration for working with gradient dyed fibres, or create your own 'faux' gradients from stash! You kw that gradient dyed top/roving you bought from that wonderful dyer? Yes, the one that's sitting in your stash! This book will help you turn it into something beautiful. I will show you how to understand the way your fibre has been dyed and how it could spin up. I will give you garment patterns to try and I will also show you how a gradient could become other patterns, like; stripes, marls, or art yarns. You will never be afraid to try gradient spinning again! This book is aimed at the layman and is t a dyeing book, so you don't need to have years of spinning experience. Instead this book is about simple inspiration, which will make you think and also help you design your finished yarn projects.
- Author BiographySara Millis is a dye artist, with a wealth of knowledge she loves to share with crafters. She specialises in yarn and fibre, but also loves to work with textiles. She has been self-employed in the craft industry for over 10 years, where she has taught many fibre and yarn related classes. After writing several articles for industry blogs and magazines, Sara decided to extend her love of teaching and inspiring to on-line eBooks. Sara also works with fellow artists and craftsmen, helping them to turn their craft passions into independent business. Sara lives in a quite spot in Devon, where she is working on her next eBook.
- Author(s)Miss Sara Millis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.