All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this classic text, wing chun master William Cheung unravels the mystery behind the elusive energy of chi. He provides exercises to increase and direct the flow of chi and explains how chi affects the body, the philosophy behind the famous yin-yang symbol, pressure points and the 32 meridians, the principles behind dim mak (the often misunderstood death touch ), and more. This book is a must-read t only for kung fu practitioners but also for anyone interested in Eastern philosophy.
- Author BiographyWilliam Cheung is the grandmaster of wing chun kung fu, a doctor of Chinese medicine, and the creator of a healing program called Cheung's Meridian Therapy. With 55 years of experience in wing chun, Cheung continues to pass his knowledge on to the public through books, instructional DVDs, and seminars.
- Author(s)William Cheung
- PublisherBlack Belt Communications
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Clarita, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Communications
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorMike Lee
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.