All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionStudent Working Papers for How to Do Accounting II a continuation of How to Do Accounting I. Covers Payroll Accounting, Purchases and Sales Discounts, Trade Discounts and the areas of accrual accounting depreciation, inventory LIFO, FIFO, and interest. Student working papers and Solutions are available. Text can be used in 5 - 12 week class, home school, or individuals.
- Author BiographyJames E. Foote graduated with a degree in Business Education and has taught Accounting at the High School, Junior College, College level and Adult Education over the past 40 years. The book was developed for the Adult Education Class and covers the basic material covered in an Accounting II class. While many options are available for computer generated bookkeeping programs. To accurately operate these programs the student needs to know the theory of debit and credit in accrual accounting.
- Author(s)MR James E Foote
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.