CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2002 will lead readers successfully through the features of this robust tool to create professional-quality presentations.
- Author BiographyEllen Finkelstein (Fairfield, IA) is a seasoned author whose books include PowerPoint 2000: Get Professional Results (Osborne), Flash 5 for Dummies (Hungry Minds/Wiley), and several books on AutoCAD. Her Web site, www.ellenfinkelstein.com, was recently named one of the top three PowerPoint sites on the Web by AV Avenue, a site dedicated to teaching the art of presenting.
- Author(s)Ellen Finkelstein
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHTDE S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date16/11/2011
- Content Note1
- Weight773 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.