All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've probably heard the expression, If these walls could talk... With psychic touch, or psychometry, you can learn to read the energy of objects, places, and people. Popular author Ted Andrews presents a positive and straightforward system for developing your psychic skills. With this guide, learn the basics of psychometry, why it works, and simple techniques for doing your own readings. Using psychic touch, you can tune in to the world around you in a fascinating new way. Discover how to: Find lost objects and people Sense health imbalances Assess places and objects for harmonious or challenging energy Use psychic skills responsibly and ethically Enjoy a richer and more informed perspective on life
- Author BiographyTed Andrews (1952-2009) was an award-winning author and deeply respected teacher in the metaphysical and spiritual fields. Through his seminars, symposiums, workshops, and lectures, he was committed to making esoteric material comprehensible and practical for everyone. Ted Andrew's many gifts included clairvoyancy, aura interpretation, past-life analysis, dreams interpretation, numerology, and Tarot. He wrote many books on these subjects, but is best known for his work with animal mysticism and for his bestselling Animal Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small. Certified in basic hypnosis and acupressure, Andrews was also involved in the study and use of herbs as an alternative path in health care, focusing strongly on esoteric forms of healing with sound, music, and voice. In addition to his interest in metaphysics, Ted was a trained pianist and often used the Celtic harp, bamboo flute, shaman rattles, Tibetan bells, Tibetan Singing Bowl, and quartz crystal bowls to create individual healing therapies and induce higher states of consciousness. Ted Andrews is the author of The Healer's Manual; Animal-Speak, How to See & Read the Aura; Enchantment of the Faerie Realm; Crystal Balls & Crystal Bowls; How to Uncover Your Past Lives; How to Heal with Color; Sacred Sounds; Simplified Qabala Magic; and many other New Age titles. He passed away on October 24, 2009.
- Author(s)Ted Andrews
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.