All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 132 Pages Printed in Black & White __________________________ Take Note: ***This is the Black & White Saver Edition*** - This Edition is for those who want to save on printing costs. This book is Also Available in these Digital Editions: - Regular Edition - High Definition (HD) Edition - Fixed Format Edition (Kf8) (Comic Style) (HD) - Black & White Saver Edition (Digital) - This book is Also Available in a full Colour Printed Edition **Please click on the Author to view other book options available** __________________________ In How to Draw Anatomy for Comics, Stan Bendis Kutcher explains in easy to follow, step-by-step methods for applying the following towards anatomy and comics: * which materials to use * drawing basic shapes * using perspective * using poses * the golden ratio * how to draw the human body step-by-step (the eyes, se, mouth, ears, neck, torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.) * putting it all together * Much, MUCH more! Chapter Overview: Chapter 1 - Materials Chapter 2 - The Basic Shapes Chapter 3 - Perspective Chapter 4 - Basic Human Anatomy Chapter 5 - The Golden Ratio Chapter 6 - In Detail Chapter 7 - Putting It All Together This introductory guide takes the reader from the basic first steps, right to the detailed trimmings of drawing comic anatomy. Practical and easy to follow, these pages will help you to unlock the comic artist just waiting to break free.
- Author BiographyStan Bendis Kutcher is the Author and Illustrator of the books How to Draw Anatomy for Comics and How to Draw Amazing Manga. He has been active in the graphic art and illustration industry for over 14 years. Kutcher loves perfection, but forces himself to learn the art of being messy. His books focuses on teaching unique illustration methods to kids and adults alike. His interests are Space, almost any sport, foosball as well as the skill of maintaining aquariums. Kutcher believes that by creating things and developing ones talents, all forms part of the calling given to us by the true Creator.
- Author(s)Stan Bendis Kutcher
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stan Bendis Kutcher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.