How to Draw Animals by Eva Dutton, Susie Hodge, Polly Pinder, Susie Hodges, Jonathan Newey (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with simple shapes, four popular artists show how easy it is to develop circles, rectangles, squares and ovals into an exciting selection of creatures including cats, dogs, horses, lions, elephants, monkeys, penguins and eagles. If you have never drawn before this is definitely the book for you, and there is a lot here to inspire more experienced artists too. Uses material from the How to Draw series.
- Author BiographyEva Dutton is a professional artist and qualified riding instructor and stable manager. Polly Pinder has written and illustrated books on subjects including cake decoration and papercrafts. Jonathan Newey is an award-winning artist with extensive experience in many drawing and painting mediums including coloured pencil. Susie Hodge has been teaching practical art and art history to children and adults for over 11 years.
- Author(s)Eva Dutton,Jonathan Newey,Polly Pinder,Susie Hodge,Susie Hodges
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note138 colour
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.