All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe How To Draw series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing, featuring step-by-step instructions for each art project. This comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing caricatures including essential concepts such as light, tone and composition. Duotone lines highlight each step.
- Author BiographyDavid Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)David Antram
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.