All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing children and babies including vital concepts such as light, tone and composition. With its clear step-by-step labelled drawings, this is an essential book for any budding artist who would like to master the art of drawing infants: covering everything from facial expressions, feet and hands and how to draw from photos.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Bergin Mark
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bergin Mark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.