About this product
- DescriptionCreatures in fantastic tales have captured people s imaginations for hundreds of years. Now fantasy fans can bring their imaginations to life and discover their inner artist by learning to draw their favorite fantastic creatures. Simple, step-by-step instructions teach readers to draw dragons, trolls, giants, and several other dangerous monsters.
- Author(s)A J Sautter
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDrawing Fantasy Creatures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom McGrath,Stefano Azzalin,Colin Howard,Jason Juta,Mart Bustamante
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.