About this product
- Descriptionhow to draw models, dresses and fashion world characters step by step. This drawing book will teach you how to draw all you need to kw about drawing fashion world characters. the author and illustrator Amit Offir teaches you to draw and succeed in a short time even if you dont kw how to draw at all! everybody can draw and w you can too! a unique technique that will give you great drawing tools and lead you to success. recommended for age 6 and all ages (for adults that want how to draw easily also)
- Author BiographyAmit Offir is a renowned illustrator, author, and comics artist. His first book The Beetle That Wants To Be is one of his bestsellers. On the year 2005 he developed a unique technique for drawing comics and cartoon characters in a few easy steps. He named it Drawing Easily. This technique was invented after drawing over 500,000 drawings on stones. Amit lectures and teaches comics lessons and meets thousands of children and adults every year around the world. You are welcome to get farther information about Amit Offir's art, licensing and more, in the Troubadour official website www.troubadour.co.il Enjoy this series of books and keep on drawing! Best regards.
- Author(s)Amit Offir
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amit Offir
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.