All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver come face to face with a forest wolf spider or star-sed mole? Using the most basic of shapes, this book shows how easy it can be to draw 30 forest animals, including common creatures such as a skunk, raccoon, fox, and moose. Blank practice pages are included.
- Author BiographyBarbara Soloff Levy has created over two dozen How to Draw guides for Dover, plus many other activity books. Since retiring from her job as an elementary school art teacher, she devotes much of her time thinking up new ideas for this popular series.
- Author(s)Barbara Soloff-Levy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover How to Draw
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.