All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have never drawn before, this is definitely the book to learn from. You do t need any skills to start drawing straightaway because the techniques are so simple. With easy step-by-steps and a -text approach, you will soon learn how to create a stunning range of beautiful, popular flowers. Starting with simple shapes, author Penny Brown shows you how to develop circles, rectangles, squares and ovals into spectacular pictures and she has chosen twenty eight species from a sweet pea and a dahlia to the more exotic quince. She has also included shrubs, climbers and cut flowers. By developing your drawing skills you will soon be able to choose your own subjects. This book is great for all those new to drawing, and there is a lot here to inspire more the more experienced artist too.
- Author BiographyPenny trained and worked as a theatre designer for 10 years before an increasing love of drawing and painting led her to illustration. She works in watercolour and pen and ink and has illustrated many books on craft, textile and design and also natural history and gardening. In 2011 she achieved a Diploma with Distinction in Botanical Painting from the Society of Botanical Artists. She exhibits her paintings locally in Dorset with the South West Society of Botanical Artists, and in London with the SBA. She is also a member of The Society of Floral Painters. She looks forward to continuing her parallel careers in botanical painting and book illustration.
- Author(s)Penny Brown
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine3 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.