All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a beginners step-by-step guide to drawing like a fashion designer. The book is aimed at young people who are keen to learn how to draw fashion figures and outfits. At the beginning of the book, leading fashion designers explain why drawing is so important to the design process, with examples from their sketchbooks for inspiration. Then there are sections that show how to create a fashion template (croquis), including fashion proportions and how to turn a stick figure into a full figure; how to draw skirts, trousers, jackets and dresses onto the fashion template; and how to develop a collection, including the creation of complete outfits and seasonal looks. Towards the back of the book theres a section that looks at the design process, from creating a mood board and following a brief to developing a collection.
- Author(s)Celia Joicey,Dennis Nothdruft
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.