All listings for this product
About this product
- Description28 different characters, poses and expressions that offer a dynamic selection of manga chibi figures. Chibis are a fun subject to explore, with large eyes, tiny bodies and very expressive emotions. This is a genre perfect for anyone seeking to learn a simpler form of manga and the basics of creating these delightful characters.
- Author BiographyYishan Li is a professional manga artist who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. Yishan has been drawing manga since 1998 when she was in high school and she has subsequently been published internationally including China, North America, France and the UK.
- Author(s)Yishan Li
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note220 colour line drawings
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.