Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by lisamichel*s
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the best material from ten books by a ted art instructor, this volume will teach beginners of all ages how to draw figures, faces, landscapes, trees, flowers, and animals of all kinds, including new material on cats. In addition to tips on composition, shading, and perspective, this wellillustrated guide offers suggestions for pencil, pen, and brush technique. Reprint of the Pitman Publishing Corporation, New York, 1949 edition.
- Author(s)Victor Perard
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width279 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.