All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe How To Draw series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing, featuring step-by-step instructions. This comprehensive handbook covers all aspects of drawing mind-boggling optical illusions - such as the famous Penrose stairs popularised by M.C. Escher - you can use to amaze your friends.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Bergin
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.