All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionAre you following How to Draw People (Dover How to Draw) by Barbara Soloff Levy? If so then How to Draw People Sketching Journal is the perfect complement for this book! How to Draw People is a unique and personalized approach for the frequent Artist. Blank practice pages make it even easier for you to sketch your favorite character. You can also color these pictures when you are done! This is the best sketching Journal for anyone who wants something to work on your drawings while following the How to Draw People Book. A journal will be a wonderful way to document the process of your artistic journey. And have plenty of pages to practice on.
- Author(s)Robyn Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.