All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe How to Draw Pirates, Knights and Monsters pad takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing. Each printed page includes a shadow image to be drawn over by following the step-by-step instructions. There are plenty of blank pages for practice and children's own drawings. Colouring techniques are introduced, using a variety of materials such as wax crayons, coloured pencils and ink pens. The large format pad offers plenty of space for children to be creative and provides inspiration for drawing a range of pirates, knights and monsters.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Bergin Mark
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width281 mm
- Height375 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bergin Mark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.