Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.69+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.13+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, vampires have earned a permanent place in pop culture. Numerous movies, TV shows, and book series have only upped the demand for these mythological beings. And w anyone can learn to draw and paint vampires with this in-depth handbook. How to Draw Vampires covers everything from rendering sharp fangs and glowing eyes to creating stylish immortal fashion. The book also contains 15 step-by-step projects featuring a mix of pencil, paint, and digital image-editing instruction, allowing artists to replicate each scene in graphic detail. Evil vampires, handsome vampires, gothic lairs, and the forbidden love between human and vampire merely scratch the surface of subjects in this must-have title.
- Author BiographyMichael Butkus was trained at Otis Parsons in Los Angeles and the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. He has taught illustration and rendering techniques, along with character design and visual development, to art industry professionals and commercial art students. Michael has worked on more than 2,500 films in the areas of advertising, movie poster art, set design, and character design. Michael also invented and illustrated hundreds of characters for Lucasfilms' Shadow of the Empire. Clients include Paramount, Warner Brothers, Universal, Disney, DreamWorks, and LucasArts, as well as a number of toy companies that employ his imaginative creations and conceptual renderings for product design. Michael lives in Los Angeles, CA.Merrie Destefano left a 9-to-5 desk job to become a full-time freelance editor and novelist, writing science fiction and fantasy. With 20 years of experience in publishing, her background ranges from award-winning graphic designer and illustrator to editor of Victorian Homes magazine and founding editor of Cottages & Bungalows magazine. She currently lives in Southern California with her husband, their German shepherds, and a Siamese cat.
- Author(s)Jacob Glaser
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleFantasy Underground
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note300 Colour
- Weight626 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.