All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the frightening world of ghosts and ghouls, vampires and werewolves, and the artistry behind bringing these fantastical creatures to frightening life. Perfect for the Halloween season - let's hope the budding artists aren't too terrified to finish their drawings! The How To Draw series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing, featuring step-by-step instructions for each art project. Duotone lines highlight each step.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.