All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe How To Draw series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing, featuring step-by-step instructions for each art project. This comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing warplanes including essential concepts such as light, tone and composition. Duotone lines highlight each step.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Bergin Mark
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bergin Mark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.