How to Dress: Your Complete Style Guide for Every Occasion by Gok Wan (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSartorial superstar Gok Wan from TV's How to Look Good Naked is every girl's favourite style guru and confidence booster. His fantastic new guide has all the advice and inspiration you'll ever need to look and feel totally fabulous, whatever the occasion. Packed with Gok's advice on how to look good at a party, wedding or on the beach, How to Dress is like having your very own personal styling session with Gok. Loved for recognising that women are beautiful whatever their shape or size, Gok Wan understands how women can work their assets and minimise the part of their bodies they dislike to maximum effect. Every woman deserves a Fairy Gok Mother to help them look their most gorgeous. His new book is packed with fashion tips to help you stay on the style highway and t stumble off into fashion faux pas territory. Choosing the right outfit for a wedding or looking your best on the beach or at work can be stressful and in How to Dress Gok simply unravels the rules of style so every woman can look their best all the time. How to Dress shows you how to look great throughout the year, whatever your lifestyle and regardless of what life throws at you.
- Author BiographyFashion stylist Gok Wan has been in the industry for the best part of a decade. The 31-year-old combines a passion and flair for fashion with his early drama school foundations. Gok studied at London's prestigious Central School of Speech and Drama, but his love of fashion and beauty led him to follow a career firstly in hair and makeup and then in fashion styling. Gok has styled celebrities such as All Saints, Bryan Ferry, Blondie and Erasure and has worked for some of the world's leading photographers, including Arthur Elgort, Terry O'Neill and John Swannell. He now turns his attention to styling the nation with the prime-time Channel 4 fashion series How to Look Good Naked, Gok's Fashion Fix and Miss Naked Beauty.
- Author(s)Gok Wan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.