All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to look younger, prettier, slimmer? Would you like to attract a new man, hold on to the current one? Would you like to get a better job, earn more money? Would you like your husband to move up the ladder of success, attract more friends? Then this is your book. Edith Head, Hollywood designer to the stars, offers -nsense, and often hilarious, fashion advice straight from the 1960s. There is still much to learn today from Head's witty style tips and delightful drawings.
- Author BiographyEdith Head (1897-1981) dressed stars from Elizabeth Taylor and Sophia Loren to Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. Undoubtedly Hollywood's most famous and influential costume designer, Head designed clothes for over a thousand films and won eight Academy Awards. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Author(s)Edith Head,Joe Hyams
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note35 line drawings
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.