How to Earn and Save Money: Young Peoples Guide to Economic Discipline by Khalis J Harris (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis young author gives it to you straight about making and managing money, as well as ecomic discipline for youngsters. A true guide for young adolescents with it's valuable lessons in confidence building and moral conduct, as it applies to earnings and money management. One of the best instructional books for children to come by in a long time! This book will have parents running out to purchase copies for their kids as soon as they're done reading it! Entertaining for both young and old, from cover to cover with a flare of humor and some of the best illustrations to accompany each chapter. A superb piece of work by two very talented thirteen year old brothers who are ironically a whole generation apart (You've got to read the book to comprehend this). A book written well beyond it's years and a must read for all children ages 10 through 16.
- Author BiographyThis book is about a father's undying devotion to his son due to a promise he made when he was just 13 years old. The son who is the actual author of the book, showed promise of becoming a great writer after completing a compilation of stories which won his father's praise, along with a commitment to turn the pages into a book. Unfortunately, unforeseen events would intervene, causing the father's promise to go unfulfilled. The irony is that the father has another 13 year old son, (who is the author's younger stepbrother by almost a generation) who's proving to be quite an artist, so the dad marries his illustrations to the stories, and the result is this magnificent piece of reading and reference material now available for all to enjoy today, 19 years later. A very heartfelt preface written by the dad as he explains how he never lost sight of his promise throughout the years, and held onto his son's original drafts until he was able to fulfill his promise.With the author recently turning 32 years old, one can only imagine the look on his face when his dad presented him with his now published book! Such a touching and great moral story, along with an intriguing title and content for today's youth, this book should have no problem finding it's way to the bestsellers list.
- Author(s)Khalis J Harris
- PublisherW.O.M.B. Publications
- Date of Publication27/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.O.M.B. Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byRaymond Harris
- Illustrator(s)Mikal Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.