All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing tastes better than a meal eaten outside. Genevieve Taylor's brilliant new book is packed with recipes, inspiration and practical advice for pain-free delicious cooking, eating and having fun in the big outdoors: Pack up a picnic with: BBQ feasts; Wilderness; Eats; Bonfires; and, Camp cook outs.
- Author BiographyGenevieve Taylor is an author and food stylist who splits her time between food writing and creating beautiful food for photography. She lives in Bristol with her husband and two children, along with her chickens ('the girls'), two dogs and an elderly cat. Genevieve is the author of Marshmallow Magic, A Good Egg and also STEW!, SOUP!.and PIES!
- Author(s)Genevieve Taylor
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Weight823 g
- Width197 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.