All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf honey is a natural sweetener that soothes the throat is the only thing you could say about the golden liquid, pick up this book. The amazing stories about honey and its health benefits laid out in this book (including healing of cough, burns, throat inflammation, obesity, troubled skin, infections, adrenal fatigue, poor sleep, arthritis, stomach ulcer, etc) will forever change the way you see, use, and even talk about honey.
- Author BiographyRuth Tan runs the popular website Benefits of Honey which is an immensely rich, quality resource on honey and its benefits, and a plethora of health-related issues. Growing everyday with more and more people from all over the world sharing with her health benefits of honey through the website is her conviction that honey is able to make a remarkable difference in the health of this generation and the generations to come. She is also the author of the Book Darling, Honey is Good for You! which introduces honey to young children, telling them what this golden liquid is, where it comes from, and the goodness it brings in a simple language they can appreciate.
- Author(s)Ruth Tan
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.