All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a comprehensive overview of both theoretical and practical perspectives on mental health in secondary students with SEN and provides a model for practice that guides the practitioner through focused strategies that will support the emotional wellbeing of the students they are working with.
- Author(s)Melanie Forster
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHow to...
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width208 mm
- Height296 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.