All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are tasked with implementing training, you may find yourself in the position of evaluating instructional materials to ensure training program effectiveness. This title presents 20 questions you should ask - and answer - to make certain the instructional materials, and thus the training, are an effective and worthwhile investment.
- Author BiographyDiane Valenti, founder of Applied Performance Solutions, Inc., uses her instructional design ninja skills to help companies reduce their sales onboarding ramp time and help sales teams rapidly acquire product knowledge. She works with Fortune 500 and startup companies, alike. Get Diane s checklist to learn if you are making these 10 incredibly common mistakes that slow sales onboarding.
- Author(s)Diane Valenti
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInfoline
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.