Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a down to earth guide for unemployed people with over 100 easy to implement tips that can help you to cope with different areas of your life during unemployment. It also provides fundamental tools to finding a new job and thus avoiding the traumatic consequences of long term unemployment. The main areas of interest are: Personal Finances, Family, Social Life, Activities, Communication, etc. Additionally, it will give great insight how to prepare what the author calls your marketing materials such as your resume, introduction letter, e-mail subjects, distribution strategies, and much more. In sum, this book will provide you with an essential 360 degree vision on different aspects related to unemployment that will allow you to find your path to success.
- Author(s)Albert Weil
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.