Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe common arena for the story is an upscale apartment cluster, Madrid Place, during four seasons in a Southwestern city where the first chapter begins, Kensy O'Brien, a naive newcomer, is found dead of an apartment suicide. The year is 1975. A large variety of tenants are described; Shell and Hunter, besides Kensy and Kathy, are the foremost characters. Shell Findley, a middle-aged playboy, runs with Hunter, an Osage Indian, of similar age and pursuits. There is description of striking Kensy's early years.Paul House, a conservative bachelor, lends contrast to his lively, sexy neighbors such as Brook, a lithe goddess, whom he adores covertly, but never reaches. A crude professional gambler is a resident who finally hits the Big One, then does t enjoy the riches when fate deals a power dive. Kathy Gonzales, a new resident, who decided to end her life earlier, conceals the step from new neighbors as she surveys romantic potential among the Madrid tenants.
- Author(s)Jerry Zelinka
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.