All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-understand but profound book describes origins of painful self-esteem, twelve key steps for improving self-esteem, and reasons why we avoid doing what is needed for positive self-esteem. Instead of exhortation, folksy humor, or behavioral techniques, the book describes principles of living (e.g., respect yourself, accept yourself, love yourself, treat yourself well, etc.) that, if followed, can broadly change one's life and that are also consistent with good psychological, philosophical, and religious practice. It shows how to stand up for oneself and defend oneself against self-esteem injuries from others. The book makes clear how our relationship with ourselves is key to mental health in general.
- Author(s)Christopher E Ebbe
- PublisherChristopher Ebbe, PH.D.
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristopher Ebbe, PH.D.
- Weight331 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.