All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren will LAUGH all the way through this silly AWARD-WINNING story about a young boy who stays home with a COLD and tries to rest and feel better when he suddenly gets sucked into a strange world where he is coached by a freshly picked trainer named Boogie, who then teaches him, how to fight a tough COLD. Will Boogie's training be eugh for our hero to defeat the big and mighty COLD? With determination, good instruction and a spoonful of luck, our hero may just have a chance. This is the follow up book to the AWARD WINNING book, How to Catch a Cold, written by Children's Book Author Adam T. Newman!
- Author BiographyInspired to write through tragic events and fueled by the love and laughter of his family, Adam T. Newman continues to inspire, encourage and entertain children from all over the world with his silly and humorous stories.
- Author(s)Adam T Newman
- PublisherMilo Ink Books
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMilo Ink Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.