All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to present biblical perspective on contentment by helping the reader maximize all the experiences he/she will have in life as he/she relies on the heavenly Father to both work for his/her good and by so doing fulfill His purpose. The subject of contentment will be examined in light of the contradictions in life; the positive and negative, the good, the bad and the ugly even as we hold firmly to the conviction that the Lord Jesus Christ came to give us life more abundant. There is a secret to contentment. This is a journey to discover that secret.
- Author BiographyDr. George Moses is an Adjunct professor at LeTourneau University's Division of Graduate Studies, Houston, Texas. He holds a B.Sc. in Sociology, a M.Div. in Cross-Cultural Ministries and a Ph.D. in Administration. He is the Founder of Truth Foundation Ministries (TFM) Numan in Nigeria, Africa. He worked for several years with the Nigeria Fellowship of Evangelical Students (NIFES) one of the largest student movements in the world affiliated with the international Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES). He has pastured a few churches here in the USA cutting across denominational lines. He is a businessman and a conference speaker.
- Author(s)George Moses
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.