All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn Yoga, you don't need to get something to make yourself happy. You are only to realize that you already are happiness personified. Swami Satchidananda explores the core teaching of yoga that our natural state needs only to be uncovered in order to experience life as total joy. Topics include purity of heart, how to succeed in yoga, selflessness and karma yoga, self surrender, a courageous mind, a better world, the safest simplest and happiest life, and the necessity for a guide. First, kw who you are. Then, all the other kwledge will have a magnified effect. Kw that you are That. Be silent and find inner kwledge. To realize, go into deep, deep silence.
- Author BiographySri Swami Satchidananda was one of the first yoga masters to bring the classic yoga tradition to the West. Invited to America in 1966 by the iconic pop artist Peter Max, he taught yoga postures, meditation, and a compassionate vegetarian lifestyle. In 1969, he opened the Woodstock Festival and became known to an entire generation as the Woodstock Guru he founded the global Integral Yoga organization, Satchidananda Ashram-Yogaville and the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (Lotus.org).
- Author(s)Swami Satchidananda
- PublisherIntegral Yoga Publications
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegral Yoga Publications
- Weight68 g
- Width108 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.