All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical yet entertaining work, the Professor shows how to track down anything that's been misplaced. Keys, cash, documents, jewelry, household items--all can be located with ease, using his method. HOW TO FIND LOST OBJECTS takes the reader on a comprehensive tour of the art of finding. You'll learn about: the Three C's Pocket Gobble the Camouflage Effect Saint Anthony Grandma's Principle hronir the Eureka Zone Domestic Drift the Cool Once-over the Basic Blunder the Valley of Lost Things phantom possessions Plus Freud on why we misplace things...Sherlock Holmes and the Three C's...a photo-fable ( Betsy Finds Her Keys ) ...advice on lost luggage... instructions for making a Eureka-Stik ...and more. For anyone who regularly--or even occasionally-- misplaces things, Professor Solomon's book will prove invaluable.
- Author BiographyA magician with a degree in English from Harvard, Professor Solomon is also a findologist-an expert at finding lost objects. As such, he has appeared on ABC's Good Morning America, National Public Radio's What Do You Know? and other shows. He was seen in the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation documentary Lost and Found. His Twelve Principles were featured by Family Circle magazine as their Great Idea of the month. Solomon is the author of How to Find Lost Objects. His other publications include Japan in a Nutshell, Coney Island, How to Make the Most of a Flying Saucer Experience, The Book of King Solomon, and Visitors to the Inner Earth.
- Author(s)Professor Solomon
- PublisherTop Hat Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTop Hat Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Solomon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.