All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to find, befriend and protect magical creatures in this velty-packed and lavishly illustrated guide. Includes lift-the-flap maps, miniature fact books, plus insider information on famous animals like unicorns and griffins. Also includes tips on how to deal with difficult magical creatures, like trolls and giants. With a wealth of amazing detail to pore over, those intrigued by the world of fairy tales and legends will love to explore this guide again and again.
- Author BiographyMater Draconem has hand-on experience finding, befriending and protecting magical creatures. She shares her wealth of knowledge for the first time in this book. Tomislav Tomic has illustrated many books for children including How to Find a Fairy Tale and the worldwide best-seller Dragonology.
- Author(s)Libby Hamilton,Tomislav Tomic
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight541 g
- Width17 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine278 mm
- Illustrator(s)Manhar Chauhan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.