Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Find a Man in Five Dates by Tina Beckett Dr Miranda Dupris is fed up with men! For her New Year's resolution she's banning all relationships and going on first dates only. But when sun-kissed doc Jack Perry arrives in a spray of perfect sw it soon looks as if Mira might be destined to lose her hundred-dollar bet...along with her heart! Breaking Her No Dating Rule by Amalie Berlin Pretty massage therapist Ellory Star needs a fresh start! Her only resolution this New Year is dating until she's ready...although she hasn't counted on getting swed in with delicious ER doctor Anson Graves. Soon Ellory must face the fact that charming life-saver Anson might just be the one man worth breaking her '-dating' rule for! New Year's Resolutions! Resolutions are made to be broken...!
- Author BiographyAmalie lives with her family and critters in Southern Ohio, and she writes quirky, independent characters for Harlequin Medical Romance. Her favorite stories buck expectations with unusual settings and situations, and the belief that humor can powerfully illuminate truth-especially when juxtaposed against intense emotions. And that love is stronger and more satisfying when your partner can make you laugh through the times you don't have the luxury of tears.
- Author(s)Amalie Berlin,Tina Beckett
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleNew Year's Resolutions!
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.